Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Books: "I found this really helpful....."




" 'What to expect when your expecting' by Heidi Murkoff: I learned how to prepare for my baby and during my pregnancy what pains, emotions and symptoms to expect. I also learned what my baby looks like inside my and what is developing during each week or month. What to prepare for during labor, the different medications and what they are and what they do. How the labor works and what to take for the labor and delivery. I found this really helpful because it gave me more information on and about my pregnancy."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read about child development the entire time my kids were growing up! You have just discovered something really fabulous: that you can find out about almost anything in books! I hope you will take your child to the library at age 2 1/2 -3. You can check out MANY picture books to read with him/her. Children who are read to usually do better in school and become lifelong readers!!

Ms. Larson